TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Continue using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
The term ‘HYDRABREATH’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your desired finery will be shipped accordingly to this terms and conditions:
- Weekdays: Every payment completed after 5 PM will be shipped the next working day.
- Weekends: Every payment completed on weekend and days off will be shipped on the next working day.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
Each of our finery is made with the best quality material and production process, our finery has also gone through a series of strict quality control. Therefore we don’t accept any form of returns and refunds under any circumstance.
If you’d like to make exchange, follow the steps below.
- Contact our customer service as soon as possible via Whatsapp only (+62 82260260048). Exchange only valid until seven (7) days after purchase.
- The finery that wish to be exchange must have their original tags attached, must be free from wear, wash, iron, damage, odor, stain, or any other condition that prevent them from being sold as new.
- Our team will confirm the exchange request and inform the exchange shipping address as soon as possible during office hours.
- Exchange package could be shipped using any shipping services of your choice. You’ll be charged for the shipping back cost, our team will inform the shipping back cost after the package is received.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of HYDRABREATH or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of HYDRABREATH, with copyright authorship for this collection by HYDRABREATH, and protected by international copyright laws.
HYDRABREATH trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not HYDRABREATH, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits HYDRABREATH. All other trademarks not owned by HYDRABREATH or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by HYDRABREATH or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
HYDRABREATH grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. You may copy information from this Website only as necessary for your personal use to (a) view, (b) save, and (c) print, or (d) e-mail it. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of HYDRABREATH so long as the link does not portray HYDRABREATH, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any HYDRABREATH logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of this Website. You further agree that You will not use this Website to do any of the following (“Activities”):
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to this Website, through password mining or any other means
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company representative or employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on this Website infrastructure;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international law.
VALIDITY OF WEBSITE CONTENT
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice.
This Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the ‘External Links’). Since we do not possess any control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we will not be held responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY HYDRABREATH ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. HYDRABREATH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HYDRABREATH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand that to the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will or its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised or, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of this Website and/or Services.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of HYDRABREATH liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.